Please make sure you schedule your exam ahead of your license due date to ensure enough time for reservation and technical testing as during peak times you may not find a suitable exam slot on short notice.
Schedule Your Exam
Set your local time zone before you schedule your exam. Click on My Account and then click edit to set your time zone.
The available exams can be found under the Exam Dashboard menu. You can schedule an appointment from the Dashboard. The Dashboard will also track your exam results and the attempts remaining on your subscription. We suggest that you schedule your exam far enough in advance to allow you the opportunity to test your equipment and to prepare your identification documents.
Take Your Exam
Examinations are secure and remotely proctored. You will be required to use certain technology to take the exam:
- Questionmark Secure browser that you will need to download and install
- Even if you have previously installed Questionmark Secure, you must upgrade to ensure you are now using an appropriate version.
- v6.0.26+ is required for Windows
- v6.0.19+ is required for Mac
- Microphone or headset
- Broadband connection
You will also be required to present two forms of identification to the proctor before your exam is released. Both IDs must have your name and signature and one must be a valid, government-issued photo ID. For specific information on acceptable forms of ID, please consult the FAQ document.
At the time of your appointment, browse to the SAP Training and Certification Shop, login, and select "Access Puchases Subscriptions," from the menu. That will single-sign you into the Certification Hub. Then browse to the Exam Appointments menu to start your exam.
There are strict rules concerning the environment in which may take your exam. The proctor will check the environment prior to releasing the exam. An appropriate testing environment means:
- You are alone in the room and will not be disturbed during your exam
- The table or desk is clear of any materials
- The room is quiet
- Your cellphone is switched off and stowed away out of sight
- Any desk phones are disconnected or blocked for incoming calls